Operations & Risk Manager
The URBNSURF Mission is to build and operate world-class surf parks in Australia that deliver high quality man-made waves and authentic surfing experiences to new and existing surfers of all ages, experience and ability.
We are looking for someone to manage Health, Safety & Risk at URBNSURF Melbourne. How would you lead our Aquatics team, ensure our operational strategies are sound and our safety standards are exceptional, all whilst delivering authentic surfing experiences?
- Develop, implement and evolve our operational strategies
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Create and maintain a high level of URBNSURF safety standards as well as implement and deliver regular safety training sessions
- Ensure the facility remains safe and compliant as per the Australian standards
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues, statistics and risk assessments
- Lead the Duty Supervisors and Aquatics team to deliver safe and exceptional experiences
Must be available to:
- work full time onsite in Melbourne, Australia. work in Australia with all relevant visas
- work from Australia in the coming one to two months
- work weekends (likely to be a Sunday to Thursday roster)
Your application has been successfully submitted.