Administrative Assistant (part-time)
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to support our employees through a variety of tasks related to organization & communication.
If you have an office management background and interested in working in a startup environment, we’d like to meet you.
What does our Administrative Assistant do?
Our Administrative Assistant responsibilities include answering & directing phone calls, organize & schedule appointments & meetings, maintain contact lists, monitor invoices, order supplies, book travel arrangements, help prepare & support at customer visits and events, and maintain appropriate filing systems.
Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operations at our office.
Requirements and skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School degree
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Flexibility & working in a fast-changing and startup environment
- Ability to work independently
- Interest in surfing and/or photography is a plus
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org